Wednesday, May 21, 2008

SORE!


So I like to think of myself as an active person, I enjoying moving around you know working out, and keeping busy. So during my 1 week of bliss (aka no school or internship) I have been faithful to go the gym every day. Bonus, I have been super inspired by my ridiculously in shape sister in law, Jacinda, and took 2 classes at the gym with her this week. I was super excited because I have done these classes at GB3 before (cardio kickboxing and something like circuit training) back when I had a life (aka before PT school) and was looking foward to the familiar burn. However, when I woke up this morning, I had more than the familiar burn! My legs are so ridiculously sore I can barely walk. I think that my calves are trying to jump off of my body in protest from me making them work so hard the last couple of days. Alas, I am on the couch right now trying to find the motivation to get up and even walk to the kitchen to drink a glass of water. Work is going to be so hard today......

ps- this is jess

3 comments:

Bret Baker said...

I'm glad you specified that the post was by jess, just in case somebody got confused thinking dave was taking cardio kickboxing with his sister in law.

Dominique James said...

i love this blog. and i love you

Jacinda said...

You totally kept up though for not being in so long. And also in your defense, Cynde's class on tues. was freaking ridiculous! I loved every second of it! I know, I think I might have a problem. I wish you could always come in the a.m. with me. I love seeing you!