Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hair today, gone tomorrow

Jessica called me the other night, "Hey, I'm done with my meeting and I'm coming home. What are you doing?"
This is where she was expecting to get the typical, "Oh, watching tv."
Instead, she hears...
"I'm cutting my hair."
"You're what?"
"I'm cutting my hair." This time with a little laugh.
"With your buzzers?" She sounds nervous.
"No, just some scissors."
"Oh my goss, I'll be home as soon as I can."



When she got home, I was half-way back on my head and we both laughed hysterically. I had hair all over myself.



Just some of my hair.



The haircut was long overdue.



Not too bad for my first time...plus, it was free.

1 comment:

Madi said...

this is great!
i always get so nervous when i cut morgans hair. i am getting better though, if i do say so myself. but dang david...your work is pretty darn good!!