Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Procrastination.....


Okay, so can I first just say that I officially do not like finals. However, I have realized that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the food network. I think if we ever couldn't pay for cable again, this would be the channel I miss the most. I would like to thank Rachel Ray, Giada deLaurentis, Paula Deen, and Ina Garten for helping me procrastinate studying for my finals. Oooh.. I'm also currently watching this Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives show. It's glorious. Good thing Dave and I sat here talking about if the show came to Fresno, where we could take the host, Guy. Wow... we're lame......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, I (Dave) was talking about where we'd take Andrew Zimmern, the host of Bizarre Foods, on the Travel Channel. But I do agree that I would miss the Food Network.

Susan said...

I LOVE Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives...but be careful...it will make you hungry.

Jacinda said...

So did you decide where you would take him?

Madi said...

I sometimes watch nearly 2 hours of Food Network during my break. I love it. Have you ever tried making anything you see? I recommend making Giada's Chocolate Balsamic Truffles and her Nutella wonton wrap thingys. Both are easy peasy to make and are so Yum-O!

Heck, we should just cook a grand ol dinner some night for our men!