Saturday, May 24, 2008

So you know you can't dance...

I know I can't, but if I could do what these guys can do, then I'd be dancing all the time. I was just mesmerized by the way this guy could "dance" on So You Think You Can Dance. I would love to learn how to do it. It reminded me of the guy in the second video. The guy I'm talking about is wearing an orange shirt and comes out kind of timid, but then wins over the audience (Or at least my vote) with his slow motion style. Crazy!
-Dave

I think he Can Dance - Watch more free videos


2 comments:

Madi said...

o
m
g.

i can't even do the running man.

Anonymous said...

dave, i am so obsessed with this show! i've watched every season except the last one. i recorded the episode that you posted and i seriously watched it 3 times...amazing! i'll have to have you and jessica over for dinner and SYTYCD the next time it's on!!!