Friday, May 2, 2008

My Little Brother....


Just wanted to give a shout-out to my younger (but taller) brother Eric. For no reason.... today Dave and I were sitting on the couch watching What Not To Wear (I know! Isn't my husband great?) and Dave just said, "man I really wish your brother was here!" And then we both just got started missing him. He lived with me during the fall semester last year and with Dave for 1 full week before we got married... they both loved it! He is just such a cool kid and always fun to be around. Love you Bubbs!

ps- this was the first picture I could find of him (and we're kind of in a rush to leave) so here is my brother with my aunt dee on our wedding day.

1 comment:

Madi said...

oh my gosh, were you watching the "Delia" episode? She was a crack up with all her pink. I missed the last 20 minutes though, so I didn't get to see her final look =( Did you catch it?