Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Are you a player?

Do you ever find yourself looking for a good game to play online when you get bored? Look no further my friends! I have found some great ones that will keep you addicted for hours, get you to start neglecting your normal life (By holding your bladder as long as humanly possible and then realizing you can take your laptop with you...you sicko), and will be putting you in the doghouse in no time. Ready? I'm sure there are some great ones out there, but these are some of my favorites. I'm a big fan of Bloxorz, Bloon Tower Defense 1 and 2, Magic Pen, and Kitten Cannon(<--Don't get mad all you cat lovers...it's just a game). What game keeps you so glued to the screen that you do the pee-pee dance?




4 comments:

Madi said...

Tetris and Bust a Move.I would sometimes forget about going to class because our dorm was pretty intense with our competitions. Christian girls don't always make for good sportsmanship =)

Jacinda said...

Brian will love the heads up on new games. He loves that stuff too. I myself am not much of a gamer. When I used to work for that boring internet start up co. I would play Bejeweled for hours. Now I just blog and read other blogs.

Susan said...

I don't play games but I check all my kids' blogs each day. Does that count?

Susan said...

OK, as you can see, I finally left a comment! But I did have to create an account. It wouldn't let me do it any other way. I've made a copy of the page to show you.