Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Quick Post

I (Dave) stayed home today from work and last night from a dodgeball game. I wish I could have gone to both but I have the weirdest headache. I feel like my head is going to explode, while at the same time feeling like I have whiplash and that someone head-butted me. I'm sure I'll be fine soon, but it just sucks.



On the other hand, what doesn't suck, and is quite cool, are some recent conversations I've had with the owner of the Beach Chalet. His restaurant brews my favovite beer (As mentioned in "Just Curious." If you ever go to San Fransisco, I recommend going there. I'll explain more later, but for now, I am going to go lie down.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Hi! You do not know me but my cousin is friends with someone who knows you! I found your page as I was clicking randomly clicking away! I wouldnt normally write anything, but I saw this post about the Beach Chalet. I am from Fresno but moved to San Francisco to be with my future husband! Our first date was the Beach Chalet!!! I love it! Just wanted to share!!