Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Catching you up

I feel like there have been so many things going on lately that I have wanted to post about, but haven't. This will be my Easter basket/Christmas stocking full of all my little treasures. Here we go:

Chris and I finished brewing our porter and bottled it. Now it's just a waiting game until they are ready...I'm so anxious to see how it turns out.


I bought some ladybugs for my garden (Yes, you read that right). Louie gave me the idea. My watermelons are starting to grow now. I'm anxious to see how that turns out as well.

The Beach Chalet totally came through and also inspired me to look into becoming a Brew Master. (See next post)

Dawn and Larry started their own blog. Go give them some love. Comment and encourage.

Chance and Dom got some new pets and I'm still waiting to see some pictures.

We're all wondering if Ted made it home safely or not. Honestly, I think they should start a side blog about the Terrific Traveling Ted. I'd read it...

Jessica is back to teaching swimming lessons and working at a job that pays instead of her internship. I met the people she worked with and they all seemed really nice. Her boss even quoted Friends with us (How fun is that?)



And now, probably my most exciting thing...Russell and Ann are visiting CA! They've been living in Virginia/North Carolina for over a year now and I have missed them SO much! I'm really looking forward to spending time with them and watching Russell pole vault in the street vault in Old Town Clovis. I love em


Peter and Nicole (Jessica’s cousins) each stayed with the Armstrong’s for several days and we got to spend a little time with them. Peter made some homemade caramel for caramel covered apples. I think he should go into culinary school. Nicole ate a lot of sugar and rode on the tandem bike with me. She could clean out Willy Wonka.

We saw The Dark Knight and man-oh-man was I impressed; especially with Heath Ledgers performance. I'll go see it again if you're interested. I want to see it with E Rock.




Jessica and I made homemade biscuits and bacon gravy for breakfast one morning. That's for you Weavers.

I'm sure there's more but that's enough Merry Easter for now.
-Dave

2 comments:

Dominique James said...

oh you guys. lets hang out. lets hang out.

Madi said...

You're growing watermelon?! Umm..fyi: thats only like one of my favorite fruits, ever.
I'm dying for the 4 of us to hang out again!