Wednesday, July 23, 2008

back to real life

So this Monday marked the first day without an internship for the last 8 weeks. And to celebrate I worked from 7:30 am to 7 pm at Barrows. Welcome back right? But I can't complain because I finally am getting paid and that was the only shift I had to work this whole week. I'm on jury duty stand-by aka. put your life on hold for 7 days and I never know until the night before after 5 pm whether I have to go to jury duty the next day. So far so good, but I have this feeling that Thursday I will have to go complete my civic duty. So until then, I have been hitting the gym as hard as I can and teaching some swim lessons. Surprisingly, not much to report. But this weekend should be fun! I'm going to visit 2 amazing girls down in LA! Long awaited trip! Plus, road trips with jen are always fun.

No comments: