Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I Have this Theory....

... that country music just makes me feel better. I don't know what it is, but wow. Music therapy anyone? I was driving home from balance lab, not in the best mood, because really that class will do that to anyone, and lo and behold, as soon as I turned on the ol' Kiss Country... I started bouncing around, singing, and just being happier. Something about Sara Evans, Josh Turner, Taylor Swift just lift my spirits. I know that because I'm a believer, I should really be saying this about praise and worship music (mainly KDUV, and it does) but you know what, for me, it's just gotta be country. I can always count on it to make me smile. So here's to you 93.7, 96.3, 102.7, and 106.7- keep rockin' those tunes for me.

2 comments:

Ms. Thomas said...

One time you told me in high school, you wanted your husband to look at you in the morning and say, good morning beautiful, how was your night, mine was fine with you by my side. So Dave, I hope you read this comment.

Madi said...

I LOVE THAT SONG!!!
Morgan doesn't say "Goodmorning, beautiful," he says "Morning Love." I love that too =)

I'm totally with ya on the music therapy. Every good or crappy moment of mine has had some background music to it. I love how Kiss country always plays a patriotic song at noon. When I really need a pick me up, it's either Kiss or KDUV/KLUV.