Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Birthday Week Has Begun!

So this is a couple days late, but Dave's birthday week began last Sunday night. His big day is tomorrow, October 22nd, but the festivities have started. We have dinner every Sunday with my family, but this last one we celebrated a bit with cards/gifts, some alcohol (my broskie just turned 21 remember), and some Cold Stone afterward. Then, last night we had dinner with the entire Hale family at Cabo Wabo. So good.
Tonight, dinner with friends at Wassabi. Tomorrow (the big day) gifts, homemade meals, volleyball game, and a few secrets. Then, Thursday we board a plane (after a long day of school/work that will drag) to Las Vegas!!!! Woo hoo!!! We are going for a long weekend with my entire family +Darli (my brother's girlfriend). She is flying out from Georgia to meet us. I'm so excited!!!

2 comments:

Jen-erator said...

Ohhh how I will miss you both!! And since it's offically 12:02am on the 22nd...HAPPY BDAY DAVE!!

Madi said...

I want a birthDAY week!!!

I hope you guys are having in vegas!