Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy 26th Birthday my Love!

Just a quick shout out to my amazing husband. He is so awesome that I in fact joined him at rising at 5:30 am (eeek! so early) to fix him breakfast while he got ready for work. He does this three days a week- what a stud while I normally sleep in until at least 6:30, sometimes more like 7 am.

Reasons why Dave is the coolest husband:
-he makes me (and anyone for that matter) laugh really hard
-he's the funniest person i've ever known
-i've never met someone that doesn't like him
-he puts up with my crazy shenanigans
-he's always ready with a big hug on those not so great days
-he's almost always positive
-he tells me i'm beautiful
-he knows my little quirks, like always needing fresh water on my nightstand before i go to bed, even though i only drink like 2 sips, and even brings me a glass most nights
-he works really hard, and lets me buy stuff with his hard earned cash
-he's always down for a random dance party in our room
-he's really cute!

see what i mean?

ok, but really he's a better picture, taken just last night at Wassabi with friends. super good lookin' guy.


the list could really go on and on, but that is all i have time for right now. sooo... Happy Birthday to my boo!!!!


ps- please excuse any randomness in this post, as I said before, I woke up waay earlier than I am used to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday David! Sure do love you!!! What a great 26 years it's been and can't wait for more! Have a blast in Vegas and take lots of pictures. Love, Mom