Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Grandpa

While at work today, I got this text from my dad:
"FYI-Grandpa is out of testing. He will need heart surgery. 90% blockage in 2 of 3 arteries."

So, needless to say, I was a little distraught and scared. I love my Grandpa! How can he be sick? Ever since I was little, I just pictured him as immortal...he'd attend my funeral some day far off in the future, because nothing can happen to Grandpa. I was AM nervous, scared, worried...dismayed.
I am asking for help whether you know my Grandpa, my family, me or not...PLEASE PRAY!!! I can't, and won't let myself, imagine this going any other way but good.
I Love you Grandpa
-Dave

He kept his golfing strokes on his hand instead of a score card...love it

2 comments:

Dominique James said...

aw, i love grandpas...we will for sure be praying for grandpa.

Madi said...

Oh Gpa and his "palm pilot." Love it.

Love him, love you.

But ya know,he looked pretty good when I saw him and his spirits were good and his humor right on. And that smile...now that you've got me crying, I'm totally jealous that you've had your whole entire life blessed with Grandpa Hale. I've only been lucky to have that for a little over a year. His is something special.

Prayer is powerful and God is good. I hope and pray that all goes well.

xoxo...see you tonight!