Thursday, November 6, 2008

Things I've been meaning to blog about:

There have been a lot of things happening and not a lot of time to blog about them lately, so here it is...just lots of pictures and short descriptions.

Chris and I spent a weekend at his Grammy's beach house. We spent most of our time surfing on our new boards and eating unhealthy food with lots of dark new beers.


I spent the night in a Chik-Fil-A parking lot with my parents and Brain and Jacinda for Chik-Fil-A's opening. Jessica came out to visit but couldn't stay the night with us crazy people. We did this in order to receive a free meal, once a week, for a year. It was actually pretty fun, but 5 grown adults in a 3-4 man tent was a little crammed. There was definetely some spooning. "My minds telling me no...but my body, my body's telling me yes" (<--R Kelly)


The Armstrongs took Jess and I to the Chihuly exhibit in SF. It was amazing! We had a great time just walking around and laughing.



We had a beer tasting with some friends. Don't worry, we didn't drink all of that! The winners ended up being the Golden Gate Park Porter and the Downtown Brown.

Chris turned 25 and we celebrated at PF Changs. Congrats old man. Again, lots of laughing.

E Rock turned 21. We tried to take him out to buy something at midnight but they said they couldn't sell to him because they didn't know what time of the day he was born! How lame is that?! We went to Las Vegas later though, so I guess we can't complain. Stay tuned for that post.

My dad and I staring down the biggest watermelon my garden produced. It was a weird variety that was yellow instead of red.

We went to the fair twice this year. One time Jess couldn't go, but that didn't stop Jen and I from betting on the ponies. We were so confused on our first race when the horse we bet on was a donkey! That race was a mule race...whew! FYI, in the programs, they list the jockey's weight...not the horses.

Last, but not least, Chris played in a tennis tournament (which was for all the winners of previous matches/tournaments)at Copper River and won the whole thing! That a boy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you covered a lot of ground in that post! Hey if you boys ever go out again let me know. you are the ones who corrupted me with beer, so the least you could do is teach me a little something!

Jen-erator said...

Yeah!! The fair was so fun, even though we lost an undisclosed amount of our paychecks! Next year will be our year!!

Oh and you owe me one million pictures now that I'm blogging.
boo-yah

Anonymous said...

Yay! Thanks for the pictures!! love, mom

Unknown said...

Feeling the man love...Thanks for the posts!