Friday, September 12, 2008

"When I'm Away She Puts Her Makeup On the Shelf"

Ok so Dave is in San Diego with his buddy Chris, and while I'm not exactly going to put my makeup on the shelf, I do have things planned to keep myself busy while my boo is away. So far I've already gone to the gym twice, had a slumber party with my bff, and finished painting our bedroom (which I'm SOOOO excited about.) On the agenda for later:
- work
- hanging out with my lil brother
- hanging out with Amy and her family
- spin class
- pedicure with my ma
- FSU vs. Wisconsin game, including some tailgating with the PT folks

That should be all. Busy weekend ahead- just the way I like 'em.

2 comments:

Madi said...

1. I love that you called David your "boo."
2. Next time you wanna get a pedi, call me!
3. what color did you paint your room?!

Hale-Yeah! said...

no, you did not just call dave your "boo". Ha