Friday, September 5, 2008

What the peck?!

Long story short: I check/fix hydrants for the fire department now (I was given a much better opportunity within the department). A fellow hydrant brigade member and I decided it would be interesting to do a set number of pushups at each hydrant we checked. Well after three hours of work, 40 hydrants, and 10 pushups per hydrant, I can honestly say that I have never done so many pushups before and I believe I am going to be VERY sore. 400 pushups...are you kidding? What were we thinking? Ah, what the Hale...we'll probably do it again next week. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Madi said...

Were you by Nelson Elementary the other day? I don't remember them doinf push-ups, but there were some guys checking a hydrant near our playground and the kids got excited seeing the fire engine (yeah! I know the difference!). Anyhow, one of them waved at us. It made our day.