Friday, September 5, 2008

Cabo Wabo




We checked out the new Cabo Wabo in Fresno with Jessica's PT class. The Cantina, owned by Sammy Hagar, turned out to be pretty cool. They had a live band playing covers of classics that make you want to shake it and sing along at the same time. We even got a couple of "non-dancers" to eventually let loose and dance it up and they did great! I was curious to try their top shelf Cabo Wabo tequila and luckily I asked the price first.

At $35 a shot, I turned my shoulder to Cabo Wabo Uno for the time being and directed my attention to the Cabo Wabo Blanco at $8 a shot. I sipped on that for awhile and it was pretty good (Not quite as smooth as the one I tried in SF at Colibri). We made it a short night, but we were both impressed enough to want to go back. We haven't tried the food yet, but since they don't charge a cover (A huge pet peeve of mine) like some annoying places in Clovis/Fresno, I'm sure we'll have other opportunities.

1 comment:

Madi said...

$35?!?!? Puh-leeeeeze.
Mo and I were gonna go the other night, but it got too late. Jess, that last picture cracks me up...I'm glad you were able to make it =)