Tuesday, September 23, 2008

apparently yellow and grey are trendy together

I'm seeing it everywhere! In the j. crew catalog, all over Banana Republic and Gap, on random people, and shop fronts in San Francisco, however that is not the purpose of this post. I finally (almost) finished our bedroom! The paint is done, new curtains hung, new bed sheets, and it is cleaned. (well, it was.) The reason I say almost, is that I am still waiting for our wedding prints to be finished so that they can be hung, and a few more random accessories are needed (suggestions welcome!!!) before I can be completely satisfied. But for now, all is well, and I really enjoy our new bedroom.

the bed.


view from the door to our bathroom.


and finally, the dresser with some very pretty yellow roses. i love flowers.

5 comments:

Jacinda said...

very cute! it looks like a cute boutique hotel. great colors!

Jen-erator said...

i LOVE it! Can I move in?

Madi said...

Me three!!

Loooove the pillow, loooove the furniture, loooove the flowers. Great job!

Dominique James said...

this looks SOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!! yay for you guys! it looks like a hotel, can we come stay here for our anniversary? haha

Anonymous said...

Wow! Dave showed me a picture on his camera but it's much better on the computer! Gorgeous! I think you've motivated me to try something new. Glad your blog is working again. I really missed it. Love, Mama H.