Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thursday thoughts...

So lately Dave has made fun of me, saying that I don't really go to class, that this whole PT school thing is just a ruse. (Let me clarify- 2 days a week Dave works on campus and SWEARS that every time he walks by our 2 classrooms we are always on a break, outside playing frisbee/talking, or standing around in our classroom talking.) I, of course, disagree and say, "Why would I make up this madness?!?!" However, today after some reflection, I must agree with him for several reasons:

My schedule included- watching clips on you tube with our professor, eating candy (which the same professor provided), eating leftover chips and cookies from our bbq last night, eating lunch on the grass outside, starting class 45 min late, getting out of class 40 min early, and giving Amy a massage. I gotta say, I don't mind the first week of school.

2 comments:

Madi said...

This is me....trying not to be jealous.

Jen-erator said...

next time you're giving out free massages, you should really let me know.