Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Our Bad...



Let me start out by apologizing to those of you that have been checking our blog daily for the last 10+ days without finding the reward of a new post. We have been uninspired with the recent destruction of our camera, added with a busy schedule. Sure a lot has happened: our camera broke (Canon SD400), we just ordered a new one (Canon SD950), my parents celebrated their 34th wedding anniversary (Which is so awesome! especially in this day and age and we are very proud of them and thankful for them as role models), Larry (Jessicas Dad) had knee surgery (He's starting to look a lot better), we celebrated Fathers Day and saw Iron Man (Awesome), my brother turned 29 on the 17th (How old are we all getting?), we went on a one-day surf trip to Pismo and met up with Chris and Kalia, and her parents Coco and Gary (The four "kids" surfed and we had some amazing clam chowder at Splash as usual), and Fresno State has been kicking some major butt in the College Worlds Series (Go Dogs!). I'm sure there is more but I can't think of it right now. Just wanted to give you something to keep your interest in What The Hale Man
-Dave





2 comments:

Madi said...

first of all, thank you for your apology. i was getting really bummed. i thought about writting you a letter, feeling that i did something wrong to upset you, causing you not to blog anymore. i was so heartbroken and distressed. i couldn't sleep, i couldn't eat....i was a miserable mess. and the other hales were gone too!! AND to top it all off, morgan has been gone all week, camping so i had no one to comfort me. ....

now that that's off my chest...;)

-that looks like my camera! i have to check now.....oh no. your's is better. mine is SD850. (i really did just run to my room to check).

-hope your dad gets better!!

-i'd go just for the chowda...love that stuff.

-GO DOGS!!! it got scary close towards the end there, didn't it?

-glad you're back! looks like you had fun!

Madi said...

oh darn, i missed one:

-iron man was sooooooooo good. "you douse me again, and I'm not on fire, I'm donating you to a city college."