Sunday, June 29, 2008

Bad service, but good commercials

We finally switched from Comcast to AT&T for our internet. We had horrible service with Comcast and let's just say, politely, that we strongly disliked them (Mothers should be happy the way that was worded). The only thing we actually like about Comcast is their commercials. Hope you like them too
"Sorry Roger, you tiger now."

"You come push it! You push it real good!!!"

P.S. So far so good with AT&T. They helped me set up the system and I believe the people I talked to actually spoke english as their first language---amazing concept!
-Dave

1 comment:

ComcastCares said...

I apologize that we did not create the right experience for you in the past. We are working hard to improve the service we provide. I do hope that we will be able to earn your trust in the future!

I enjoy the commercials too! You should check out this one:
http://motionographer.com/media/biscuit/ComcastRabbit640.mov

Please let me know if I can ever help or if you want to share feedback!

Thanks,
Frank Eliason
Comcast
We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com