Sunday, June 29, 2008

I'm Obsessed!!!!


ok so sorry for my lack of posts lately... as you can see we just got our internet re-sorted out. and my internship and crazy schedule are seriously cutting into my sitting around time. but i digress. i borrowed the third book in the twilight series, Eclipse, from my brother's best friend (also my friend) Taryn on Friday night. I was able to start reading the book a little on Saturday afternoon, and now on Sunday evening i am already on page 309!!!! aaah it's so good. i love it.

2 comments:

Madi said...

i'm not really into the whole vampire thing, but my friend kari is reading this series too, and LOVES it as well. i think i might have to give it peek...

Anonymous said...

You read a lot! I'll start on that series soon I hope. Also, I love you.