Tuesday, January 6, 2009

1 year of wedded bliss!!!

So this is a day late.... woops. but yesterday we celebrated our 1 year anniversary. or as I liked to call it our "schmanniversary". (I don't know why)

wow did this year fly by. we both loved it. I can't believe how fun being married is!!

to celebrate, we went out to dinner at campagnia. OOOOH so good. and we had decided no gifts, but dave being the wonderful husband he is, bought me one! ;) what a catch I have!!! (and might I add it came in a small box with a big bow- and all girls know the best gifts come in small, beautifully wrapped boxes!) But sadly, we both had to work all day long, and early might I add. we both got up around 5:30 am. far too early in my book, so sadly, we were both exhausted and i think fell asleep by 9:00 pm. wow, we are an old married couple already!


but I love my husband, my Freddy, my best friend! thanks for an amazing first year- I can't wait for many many more together!!!

here is a side by side comparison of January 5 2008 to January 5 2009:
Thanks to all of you that sent us messages, cards, or called to congratulate us! It means a lot

4 comments:

Whitney Jay said...

What was the gift in the small box??? a necklace? a ring? an earing? a flash drive??

Jen-erator said...

Anni-vegas-versary! I must say you Hales are pretty awesome. What did you get at Campaignas?

Anonymous said...

congrats! can't wait to be there...it feels like a year already though!

Jacinda said...

Congratulations! I can't believe it's already been a year! I have to ask Freddy? and you didn't say what was in that pretty box. So?