Monday, December 8, 2008

Procrastination.....


is what I'm doing right now. I CAN'T STOP!!! I have a 10 page paper due the week of finals- which starts 1 week from today. It just seems too far off for my little brain to process so I simply cannot start writing my paper. This paper is based off of my big ppt presentation I had to deliver last week, so I also feel like it won't be that hard. I'm probably kidding myself.

So far I've:
-wrapped a few presents
-cleaned/picked up
-done laundry
-watched stupid TV
-read blogs
-read that Twilight sequel Dave posted about earlier
-blogged this.

Grrrr- I need to get cracking.

1 comment:

Jen-erator said...

So I would just like to say I revised my post, to include you. Honestly, I pondered about adding you before, I just didn't know if I should use their real company name. And you get an extra 1.5 hour delay just for being you! :)